Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All experiences must be pre-booked with the appropriate notice relevant to each experience.
2. All tours are subject to availability, and prices subject to change
3. For cancellations made within 10 days of booking: a cancellation fee to the value of 50% of the booking will be charged
4. For cancellations within 48 hours of booking or after the booking: A cancellation fee to the value of the booking will be charged
5. For cancellations at least 10 days before booking: there is no cancellation fee
6. Every effort is made to provide the best winery experience, but no liability is accepted
7. Service of Alcohol may be refused to persons deemed intoxicated. In the event of intoxication, Chateau Tanunda reserves the right to cancel your booked experience immediately without refund.
8. Under no circumstances is AFBG (Chateau Tanunda). liable for loss of profits, whether direct or indirect or any indirect or consequential damage whatsoever suffered by you, the purchaser.
9. Although on rare occasions, Chateau Tanunda assumes no responsibility for delays caused by weather, accidents and/or other conditions beyond our control. We will endeavour to do our utmost to make sure we have minimal interruptions to any of our tours.
10. If Chateau Tanunda cancels the entire tour (unforeseen circumstances), you will be offered another date as an alternative or a full refund will be given.
11. We reserve the right to ask guests for ID to uphold liquor licensing requirements.
12. This provision of service is also subject to the standard Chateau Tanunda business terms. See our website for details (www.chateautanunda.com )
13. Chateau Tanunda Reserves the right to change booking times with at least 24 hours notice to patrons.
A full payment by Credit card is required on booking. Visa and Mastercard are accepted.
Gift vouchers are available online and from Cellar Door, expiry 1 year from date of issue and subject to normal booking conditions.
For certain experiences, we may request a deposit at the time of arrival to ensure the return of items used on that experience. This is generally outlined in the overview of the experiences, but may also be requested at the venue on arrival.