Wine escape to the Barossa - Wine & Food Masterclass with Chief Winemaker Neville Rowe
- Trvanie: 90 Minút (cca.)
- Poloha: The Rocks, Sydney, New South Wales
Wine Escape to the Barossa –
Wine & Food Masterclass hosted by
Château Tanunda Chief Winemaker Neville Rowe
August Special - 2 Sessions only
Savour a rare opportunity to experience six highly
collectable wines during a tasting hosted by the Chief Winemaker himself!
Experience our Old Vines Expressions wines from 50, 100 and
150-year-old vineyards, including two iconic wines from the world-renowned
Everest collection while enjoying some delicious food from Tayim Restaurant!
Learn about what makes the Barossa one of the best winemaking
region of the world from a famous winemaker!
Your tasting will introduce you to the wonders of Barossa Old Vine vineyards, with a tasting of our rare and collectable:
- 150 Year Old Vines Semillon
- 50 Year Old Vines Cabernet Sauvignon
- 50 Year Old Vines Shiraz
- 100 Year Old Vines Shiraz
- The Everest Shiraz
- a curated selection by your wine host that would include a wine from The Everest or Old Vine Expressions ranges.
The collection before you is valued at $1000+